Lately, I've been spending a lot of time working on our senior design project, a radio interferometer telescope. We've made a lot of progress lately, having nearly completed the design phase. The simulation in OrCAD PSPICE is complete, and it looks like we've got the system as optimized as we can get it. The PCB design is half-done, and all we have left after that is construction and gathering data (assuming all goes well). I ran a test last night on a makeshift antenna we constructed and got much more signal than I was expecting. This is good, because now we can do away with some gain, and get better results!
I'll post further results as we get them.