This site has gotten pretty busy lately, so I'm going to draft up a TOS for the comments section.
- Comments will be required to be free of profanity. This includes, but is not limited to, the tyical four-letter, derogatory type words and insults. Keep it G-rated. Profane or lewd comments will be deleted.
- Comments must not be used to promote commercial interests, get-rich-quick schemes, or magical ad companies. These will be treated as spam. If I start seeing too much spam, I'm going to lock comments down with a CAPTCHA, so you would have to type the letters in a given image. I don't like these, so for now, we won't be using them. If you have an inquiry about advertising here, e-mail me. Using the name/link to your site is fine, even encouraged.
- Political opinions are fine, but political discussions not related directly to the original article will be deleted.
- Keep your comments on-topic. Off-topic comments not related to the original article will be deleted.
- Generally disrespectful comments towards the site or people on the site will be deleted.
Generally, I hope I never really have to enforce the TOS. Keep it civil and family friendly, and we'll be OK! I reserve the right to change these without further notice.
Enjoy the site,